M3 Consulting = Mission Minded Margins
M3 Consulting was founded for the purpose of providing guidance to for-profit and non-profit firms in value-based human resources, total rewards and organizational management. M3 Consulting teaches and encourages clients to establish sound leadership and business practices that promote sustainable social responsibility and a healthy, positive culture.
After being in the corporate world for over thirty-five years, the M3 Consulting founders realized the importance and necessity of organizations to differentiate themselves in highly competitive markets by being true to their missions, grounded by values, believing in purpose over profit and benefiting society. It that way, loyal and valued customers as well as staff members are attracted, engaged and retained.
To this end, “M3” or Mission Minded Margins was created based on the concept that organizations will thrive and their profit margins will expand if they live their mission.
The founders of M3 Consulting also embrace the principles and concepts articulated in the certification process for B Corporations to incorporate key stakeholders — its employees, the community and the environment — in their business’ decision-making and management processes. M3 will help you achieve B Corp certification or, if that is not your goal, to embody its spirit and reap the benefits.
Start-up and established small to mid-size for-profit companies, non-profit organizations as well as those aspiring to obtain B Corp certification.
Why We Do What We Do
Enable clients to establish and promote a healthy, positive culture through value-based leadership and business practices making them wildly successful while supporting sustainable social and environmental responsibility.
“Live your mission. Expand your margins. Improve the world!”
- We believe that success begins with purpose and meaning
- We believe that all stakeholders* can prosper
- We respect and genuinely seek understanding of the needs of all stakeholders*
- We do not prejudge or discount the values and beliefs of others with pre-conceived notions or ego
- We allow thoughts, views, opinions, ideas, and possibilities surface without interruption or filters
- We believe in transparency and communicating timely, clearly and simply
- We respect the dignity and equality of all peoples
- We strive for mutually beneficial solutions
- We believe that when difficult decisions need to be made, they be made with compassion and complete honesty for those impacted
- We will only engage clients that share our mission, vision and values
* Stakeholders are defined as employees at all levels, candidates, investors, suppliers, customers/clients, as well as the community and the environment.